- Terms of the Licence Agreement must be upheld.
- Copyright laws must be upheld.
- Library Webs may change the content and layout of the site at anytime without notice.
- Library Webs link to materials which present a wide variety of points of view and biases. Library Webs do not endorse or support any particular point of view. The
materials are presented to ensure that users are aware of these varying approaches to the topics. Users must draw their own conclusions about issues from their own research.
- Library Webs welcome constructive
comments and requests for new resources.
- If any dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to try to resolve it directly, or through a mutually agreed-upon mediator.
By using this site, you agree to the terms.
This agreement permits the purchasing educational institution or group of educational institutions to make Library Webs Educational Internet Resources available to their staff and students via an
intranet link on their institutional site. The licence covers the staff and students of the purchasing institution/s only. The user name/password access to the Library Webs database may not be loaded onto an Internet site which is directly accessible
to the public. Access to the Intranet from sources external to the school or college must be via password or similar access.
The contents of the Library Webs database are protected by Australian copyright laws and are subject to the provisions of the Copyright Act 1986 and its amendments. Apart from any use as permitted under
the Act, the contents of Library Webs may not be reproduced without written permission of Library Webs.
The copyright of all graphics shown on the site belongs to Library Webs
or belongs to other parties and is used with permission, where possible. Many images are in the public domain. Please contact
Library Webs is you require further information about images used in the site. Please note that the listings on this site are a unique compilation of information and are protected by copyright worldwide.